Free accesses to your video anywhere, anytime
GVD NVR supports a variety of clients for user's remote monitor. Clients are available on web browser and portable devices such as iPhones, iPads and Android phones/tablets. With these clients, users can conduct some of the basic functions of a camera, such as video live-view or PTZ controls on the go.
- ■ Easy-to-use without complex settings
- ■ Easy-to-use by friendly and inituitive UI
- ■ Video live-view, playback, and PTZ controls anywhere, anytime
- ■ Efficient transcode design for remote access with limited bandwidth
- ■ For iOS / Android phones and tablets
- ■ Intuitive and friendly user interface for better user experience
- ■ Free access to any of a networked NVR with 4G, 3G or WiFi, for up to max. 20 channels
- ■ Minimum bandwidth required: 512kb
- ■ 4K resolution supported
- ■ Microsoft IE Browser 6.0 - 11.0 supported
- ■ Connecting up to one NVR for max. 16 channels
- ■ Multiple video viewer patterns available (1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 1+5)
- ■ Minimum bandwidth required: 256kb
PC thin client (E90)
GVD E90 is a small client to access a centrally managed and networked NVR. This client is able to connect and real-time control 64 video channels or 3 NVRs. The client can stream 16 live videos simultaneously, run multicast, run pattern tour, deliver ROI, Video Content Analysis, and supports e-map, alarms, and email/TCP notifications. Full control of the video surveillance system is so easy to get.
GVD E90 is a reliable client for small business and small-scale project such as a building, office, small factory, campus, hotel, retail store, etc.
- ■ Free thin client on PC to real-time connect up to 3 NVRs for max. 64 channels
- ■ Full functions of video live-view, playback, and exportation
- ■ Full functions of alarm/event features
- ■ Limited functions of NVR management